Faith No More at Williamsburg Waterfront 5 July set list and video

Subway problems, sweltering temperatures and long queues were all overcome by the hardy bunch of FNM fans who attended the third and final date of Faith No More’s three-date East Coast mini-tour last night. The “surprise song” did not appear but consensus seemed to be that Faith No More again delivered a stunning set with old favourites like Worm and The Crab Song getting rare airings.

Videos:
Added Rahzel:

Reviews:
MTV: “There may have been some gray patches in the goatees and some awfully worn T-shirts in the audience, but Patton — and more importantly, his band’s approach to hard rock — remains shockingly timeless.”
Village Voice: “The show is loud, precise, surprising, and surprisingly great. They open with a Peaches & Herb cover and then play some thrash with a prominent synth-string line. There are moments of easy listening and intense dissonance, deep soul and Vegas schlock. They can’t keep themselves from indulging in big, glorious, and anthemic moments, but Patton’s quasi-operatic tenor always sounds like it’s about to crack up into laughter.”

Photos:

Epic
Just a Man

I Started a Joke
Worm
We Care a Lot

Stripsearch

This entry was posted in Faith No More, News and tagged , , . Bookmark the permalink.

110 Responses to Faith No More at Williamsburg Waterfront 5 July set list and video

1. tbrandao says:

T H A N K Y O U !

2. 3d-alex says:

Glad you liked the show. Just so you know I didn’t record it, a fellow by the name of Toaster upload it to dimeadozen, I’m just sharing the loooove…

By the way, if they never release a live record, this will do it for me. Amazing show and the sound is up there too…

3. Just A Fan says:

@Mat

Can you reupload the Philly show to Megaupload? It keeps failing/download-is-incomplete and I’ve tried in numerous times on a couple different computers/connections?

Thanks, man!

4. Mat says:

Just A Man, the first link was not my upload but it did work for me so I’ve re-upped (and downloaded again just to be sure it’s working!) and here is where you’ll find it.

5. Mat says:

Just A FAN, sorry!

6. Just A Fan says:

Thanks Mat! One good turn deserves another: here’s the Portugal show (SHAWN E provided the entire show as a clip on an earlier post, I chopped it up intro individual tracks)

Enjoy!

7. Doug says:

I agree Alex. The show was at least a 9 and the sound quality is a solid 7.

8. Doug says:

Where are those damn east coast shirts?

9. Pingback: Live! Faith no More (@ NYC: review) et Die Antwoord (ce mercredi!) - LE BLOB