Faith No More at the Warfield part 3 video, set list etc: the return of Chuck

Faith No More finished up their three-date San Francisco stint tonight, with former lead singer Chuck Mosley joining the band on stage for five songs including a duet with Mike Patton on Introduce Yourself.

Video

Introduce Yourself (Mike and Chuck)

High quality Death March

Excellent quality We Care a Lot with Chuck

As the Worm Turns

Uncle Chuck does Mark Bowen

Mike stage dive

Mike stage dive close up

Set list
(thanks to Jawscho on Twitter and tbrandao)
Reunited

As the WormTurns
Crab Song
We Care A Lot
Mark Bowen

Encore 2:
Chariots of Fire/Stripsearch
Introduce Yourself (with Chuck and Mike)

This entry was posted in Faith No More and tagged , . Bookmark the permalink.

79 Responses to Faith No More at the Warfield part 3 video, set list etc: the return of Chuck

1. Steve says:

Does anyone have any clips of From Out Of Nowhere from last night? Patton stage-dived directly on top of me and my buddies. I somehow ended up with his mic for a couple seconds. Absolutely amazing show. I can’t even describe the energy in that building. I never have and probably will never again experience anything like it. Also, Ti Mort, you are the fucking man!

2. herbboy says:

another video of mine

Poker Face>Chinese Arithmatic http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bz6bPZmLDQg

3. Bobby B Better says:

I think only a few of us came to love FNM with Chuck but we all came to love Chuck through FNM.

4. Bobby B Better says:

From the comments this had to be the greatest FNM show ever. I hope there’s some pro video. Do I smell DVD?

5. herbboy says:

my video of the Chuck Mosley encore..first one is As The Worm Turns and Crab Song..

“He’s good..right? I think he’s good” Mike Patton..hilarious

6. Did I meet a lot of you last night while waiting for Patton (both Tues and Wed, 3AM lol)??

Anyway, I’m still speechless. Just wanted to say hi.

Patton and I day one: http://i115.photobucket.com/albums/n302/karinahalle/IMG_1006.jpg

Cheers, Lusty…Stubb…Karina…whatever :)

7. Those filmmakers are making a DVD, I talked to them for awhile. I’ll probably be in it, sounding like a moron.

When I was meeting Patton the filmmaker was like, “show him the bump on your head where kicked you.” Patton looks at me, “Oh I did not kick you.” He gave me his drink to hold, felt my head for the bump and then pretty much called me a liar lol. Dazed and drunk Mike on Tues, lippy and drunk Mike on Wed.

Not sure what’s wrong with my face here lol: http://i115.photobucket.com/albums/n302/karinahalle/IMG_0509.jpg

I should upoad the photo of transient Chuck and I next. He was hella drunk too. And asking people for a ride, lol.

Oh man…so many stories to tell. But I JUST got to Coachella, so I’ll have to gather my thoughts lol.

8. tbrandao says:

Just finished adding the rest of my pictures from last night to my album. I got all three nights covered here: http://tinyurl.com/y5en29p

9. tbrandao says:

Steve, my link below includes pictures of Patton’s stagedive in From Out of Nowhere.

This show was the bomb diggity shiggity shank to da BANK! That is all :)

11. NB says:

Lovely pictures Wanderlusting, please upload some more. Especially if you got some without that Patton guy.

12. Agata says:

Guys thanks for pics and vids :)
    Really hoping for DVD.
    @Wanderlusting also hoping you’ll put some pics at your blog.
    Man I’m so jealous ;)

13. mancmara says:

Just A Man / Patton Stage Dive: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xpBovVd_QMI

14. Steve says:

Thanks for the pics Tbrandao! Some chick next to me got drilled in the face with part of the mic stand. She took it like a champ. If they make a blu-ray/dvd of the shows, i will be in heaven

15. herbboy says:

my version of Just A Man and stage dive http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=82c6CrKJO6c

16. Heavydee48 says:

Drove in from Anaheim with my best friend.We have been to many gigs in the past 15 years and this ranks number 1!!!I am 44 years old and grew up with FNM…It’s 2 days later and I am still revelling at what i witnessed at th e show.Mikes voice is AMAZING.Chuck was a little rough but a necessary element to truly an amazing historic event.I have 2 dvds from a show in Germany lastyear and the Download festival dvd and i will tell you guys that there is no substitiute to witnessing Mikes voice live.The band was tight and Puffy was on fire.I cannot wait until they release this on dvd and I am curious if they will leave in all of Chucks singing tracks…

17. Jason says:

Does anyone have a link to audio of the show that we can download?

Here’s a great review of the show (I think I was right behind this girl):

19. Tommy says:

I was at Tuesday’s and Wednesday’s shows and had a blast. I didn’t really think to bring a camera so if anybody has exceptional pics of these shows I would love to see them. I took a few with my phone but they look more like abstract art than concert photos. Awesome times.

20. tbrandao says:

Jason, that would be sweet! Let me know if you get your hands on the mp3.. I’d love to have that as well.

21. fernetpunker says:

Historical moment: the reunion with CHUCK MOSLEY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

22. Aleem says:

This show was amazing! Here is a better video on youtube of him stage diving.

23. SHAWN E says:

I had some chick behind me on Tuesday pick me out of a bunch of people and proceeded to tell me to sit down! When I refused and said I travelled over 3000 miles to witness this she went back to her seat and threw stuff and me and my buddies! The balcony was LAME on Tuesday. So glad I had floors on Wednesday because I witnessed the best concert of my life. For all those harping on Chuck…be very thankful this happened at all! I mean come on what band brings out their old singer to sing songs from the old albums?!!?! Oh yeah and if that C U Next Tuesday is reading this…GO TO A CELINE DION CONCERT IF YOU WANT TO SIT DOWN LADY!!!

24. Jason says:

Chuck was awesome. … a brave performance
    whose got the audio? ???????

25. herbboy says:

if anyone is still checking this..i just uploaded my video of songs 3 and 4 with Chuck