Faith No More in Chile part 2 video and set list

Faith No More played in front of more 20,000 people on their second date in Santiago, Chile. The performance was interrupted by a power failure during the first encore. Pre-released set lists suggest that the band had been due to play Small Victory as the final song, so we could soon see an appearance of the Angel Dust classic on subsequent set lists.

Warning: video ID not specified!

Set list
Ashes To Ashes
Ricochet
Just A Man
Stripsearch
We Care A Lot
Pristina

This entry was posted in Faith No More and tagged , . Bookmark the permalink.

0 Responses to Faith No More in Chile part 2 video and set list

1. jgs says:

there was a radio streaming of yesterday’s gig and I was unaware of this… when I heard about it, the gig had just ended ! fortunately someone recorded a big part of this stream –

2. Nick C says:

Jgs:

thanks a lot for the link! Hopefully A Small Victory and Everythings Ruined both make an appearance. 2 classics from one of the greatest albums of al time.

3. Agostina says:

Please! if someone know which hotel they’re staying in Argentina, let me know… thank you so much!

4. i was there yesterday, thanks a lot for the link, its shit the voice of the guys from the radio, but the rest is clean and perfect
    cheers from chile

5. SWEET! Small Victory – it’s about time.

Also, I must suggest my other favourite Angel Dust song: Crack Hitler. Play it when you hit San Fran, mmmmk?

x0x0Lusty

6. PS – is it the lighting, or is he wearing silver velvet pants?

7. Patton was using a silver pants… yes, like a pimp!

8. gusanote says:

yes he did wore silver velvet pants haha

9. Baxish102 says:

Actually I hadn’t thought of that yet, Everything’s Ruined is nearly essential.

10. Nick C says:

I know right? WTF!? Lol. I hope I get to see that song but I guess I’m lucky enough just to see them touring. Can’t get too greedy

11. george says:

http://www.fnm.com/ viva Chile mierda!!!

12. Mike Hayes says:

Is this the first time Ricochet has made an appearance? I haven’t checked in on the tour in some time.

13. jorge says:

el mejor recital de mi vida!!

FNM here in chile we fuckin love you guysss, fuck, i almost cry on the stadium and im not a pussy

C – H – I, CHI!
    L – E, LE!
    chi chi chi, le le le.. VIVA CHILE!!! best moment ever!

14. Miss F says:

Thanks for the link! I went to see them on Friday at la Florida and they were the greatest! really excellent! but eventhough patton had his pimp-pants on i still love him! jajajajajaja

Cheers and…¡Viva Chile!

15. mp says:

Faith No More @ Estadio Municipal De La Florida, Santiago de Chile (Oct 30th, 2009)

01 Reunited (Peaches & Herb cover)
    02 From Out of Nowhere
    03 Land of Sunshine
    04 Caffeine
    05 Evidence (In Spanish)
    06 Surprise! You’re Dead!
    07 Last Cup of Sorrow
    08 Cuckoo for Caca
    09 Easy (The Commodores cover)
    10 Epic
    11 Midlife Crisis
    12 RV
    13 The Gentle Art of Making Enemies
    14 King for a Day
    15 Ashes to Ashes
    16 Ricochet
    17 Just a Man
    19 (encore 1)
    20 Chariots Of Fire / Stripsearch
    21 We Care a Lot
    21 (encore 2)
    22 Pristina

16. trey spruance says:

that is NOT the FM broadcast. that is the audience recording…still looking for the complete radio broadcast

17. thanks so much for this amazing sound without the annoying guys talking shite! do you have the frist chilean concert?

18. Fummy says: