Faith No More in Dublin videos, set list and more

No reviews in yet but some excellent videos have started to appear on YouTube. Set list and reviews will follow later thoug again they started with Midnight Cowboy and not Reunited.

Stage dive and more
Warning: video ID not specified!

More Eastenders and great singalong
Warning: video ID not specified!

Stripsearch/As the Worm Turns
Warning: video ID not specified!

Set list
(via the Metal Ireland forum below)

1. Midnight Cowboy
  2. The Real Thing
  3. Land Of Sunshine
  4. Caffeine
  5. Evidence
  6. Suprise! You’re Dead
  7. Last Cup Of Sorrow
  8. Malpractice (Eastenders snippet)
  9. Easy
  10. Midlife Crisis (Eastenders snippet)
  11. Epic
  12. RV
  13. Gentle Art Of Making Enemies
  14. King For A Day
  15. Ashes To Ashes
  16. Just A Man
    Encore:
  17. Chariots Of Fire/ Stripsearch
  18. As The Worm Turns

Reaction
Get some fan reaction at the Metal Ireland forum here.

This entry was posted in Faith No More and tagged , , . Bookmark the permalink.

0 Responses to Faith No More in Dublin videos, set list and more

1. K. says:

Haha, great stage dive, much more successful than the guy from Pukkelpop ;)

2. Whit says:

Yep, he jumped right on top of me and several others. I just cant say enough how amazing that show was. Easily the best show of my life. I was lucky enough to get Puffy’s 1st drumstick of the gig. The one song I was hoping for was The Real Thing. Front row spot, signed Dublin poster….Every dollar I spent and mile I traveled was well worth it. I’d like to hear Zombie Eaters next :)

3. J says:

Best gig ever! Hopefully this won’t be the last time they play here…

4. NickyB says:

Great gig – interesting that the ended with as te worm turns because my friend got a set list from the sound desk and we care a lot wa down as the last song ….

5. K. says:

great ending ! “as the worm turns” is quite rare

6. Al says:

Absolutely- best gig i have been to (apart from the idiots in the upper circle who kept chanting “Axl, Axl” all night at some poor guy, so much that you coudln’t hear Mike speak… morons!).

Even better than Rock City in 98 IMO… now thinking about going to south America to see again!! :-)

7. Michael Bolger says:

Interesting…

So they brought back The Real Thing, dropped From out of Nowhere and even brought back As The Worm Turns.

I like how they’re mixing it up. Now if they could only open with A Small Victory and bring Kindergarten back into rotation.

8. Django says:

Mr Webmaster, I’d be very appreciative if you could put this link up on the site: a friend gave me a mankini on my stag weekend a couple of years ago and having never had much use for it, I figured Patton might appreciate it…

9. Pamela Aherne says:

Amazing night, so happy to meet Roddy before the gig. Zombie Eaters and Chinese Arithmetic would have made it perfect

10. Miguel says:

Great show!! I saw them in Portugal in a Zambujeira festival but here was better as it was in a smaller place!! Those guys outside trying to buy tickets for selling 3x more expensive must be shoot.

11. Karen says:

Dublin gig was amazing! my 4th time seeing them and they didn’t disappoint! first time seeing them indoors and was great as you seemed to be so close to them. loving this reunion – long may it continue.

12. micky says:

does anyone know if / where official t-shirts are available with tour dates for dublin gig? we had to head straight upstairs at Olympia so no shirts!

13. J says:

Any T-Shirts I saw at the merch stand are available on their website – http://www.fnm.com. I don’t think there was any specific to this tour :)