Links for a day (vol. 19)

• It seems Mike Patton might team up with Alan Moore after all. Noisecreep feature an interview with Justin Broadrick about the project. Sample quote: “I think Mr. (Mike) Patton is going to get involved, actually. But it’s still in work.”
  • A new book from Phil Freeman, Sound Levels, features an in-depth profile of Mike P. Full story here and buy the book here.
  • Playlist Society have a competition to win passes to Rock en Seine outside Paris in August, featuring Faith No More.
  • Finally, some Faith No More in Athens tickets here. Ticket sites are www.ticketquest.gr and www.i-ticket.gr although I could not actually find tickets on the sites as its all Greek to me.
  • St.Petersburg concert posters no available at Secret Serpents Store.
This entry was posted in Links for a day and tagged , , , , , . Bookmark the permalink.

0 Responses to Links for a day (vol. 19)

1. The Posters, does anyone know the difference between the $60 and the $40 ones (except the price)

2. Ana says:

I believe that it is due to the numeration of the posters, $60.00 (poster 1-95), $40.00 (poster 96-115)

3. kostis says:

For anyone interested coming to Athens for the faith no more concert:
    As the show most probably will be sold out before its time here´s my mail for anyone planning to come to Athens for the concert. I´d be glad to help :) : mr.kostis@gmail.com

4. Yulia says:

maybe those for 60$ are signed by the band?

5. Ana says:

I don’t think so…

6. Annukka says:

I got a poster signed by the band in Helsinki, so it is possible that the $60 ones are signed by them, but I didn’t get that impression looking at the poster site. It’s probably the numeration as Ana said. Nice to have a signed one framed, though!

7. Epicor says:

Annukka, you lucky girl!!!! Did you buy that poster from that merch stand in Helsinki or where? I didn’t notice that there were any poster on sale on that stand.

nimim. “vieläkin fiiliksissä kaisaniemen ja ruissin keikoista” ;)